Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment Application - Reicher Vek

AuteurMessage
jtw1n

Recruitment Application - Reicher Vek Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment Application - Reicher Vek   Recruitment Application - Reicher Vek Icon_minitimeMer Avr 15, 2009 2:31 am

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ? I heard about your corp via reading through profiles of characters I passed in the region's Space. I have heard nothing but great things about your corp and your alliance. I have read the rules and understand all of the regulations of the region.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?
I have been looking for a good solid corp to call my own. I wanted one with a strong alliance, good standing in the region and being an Amarr the region neighboring my home is where I want to work and fight. I have played on and off since the games very beginning and I know I can add a good hand in a fight or any other situation we could find ourselves.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)
My character is Reicher Vek - He is a high born Amarr who has through strong will and powerful mind worked to return the great Amarr empire to its previous heights. I myself am a 24 year old Student, full time worker and Cyclist who has been playing games since EQ1 in my teens. I have played both mmo's and have been on top teams for several FPS games including The battlefield and COD series.

4. How old are you ? 24

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ? I am an aggressive yet calculating player in mmo's I often PvP but I do so when it benefits me or my allies. I don't pvp to grief or make others days more difficult. I pvp for the thrill of victory over the best competition. My competitiveness is a trait that carries over beyond my gaming to everything I do. I enjoy actively taking my role as an Amarr Citizen and hold myself and my fell Amarr to the high standards we have been bread to uphold.

6. Are you an organized person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?
I am very organized in all things I do. I like to weight the pros and cons of everything and am constantly trying to make things I do more efficient. I have experience with both leading small bands of pilots and small guilds in other games and also being able to take orders from those empowered above me.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?
I have played just about any mmo you can name and EvE is by far not my first mmo but it is one of the few that keeps be coming back year after year.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?
I do not know any members personally but I have had conversations with one or 2 inquiring about your corp.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?I am very good with using forums and have no issues writing as much as necessary.

Thank you for the consideration and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment Application - Reicher Vek
Page 1 sur 1