Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Ralien Tor

AuteurMessage
RalienTor
Squire
Squire
RalienTor

Recruitment - Ralien Tor Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Ralien Tor   Recruitment - Ralien Tor Icon_minitimeVen Nov 28, 2008 5:51 am

My name is Ralien. A few of you know me very well. I am going to be joining PLDN soon, but not quite yet. I wanted to use the recruitment forum to introduce myself. Before reading it might help to know that I know a few people in PLDN very well already--Charles, Inora, and Figaro. To the rest of you: Hello, and I hope to talk to and see you soon.

-------

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?
I've known about PLDN for quite a while, since a good friend and ex-corp mate, Charles, joined up about a year ago. I am quite aware of CVA's rules in Providence.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?
My main motivation to join PLDN is to help the corporation start and maintain a profitable, practical industrial base. I have a few good friends who are now in PLDN--Inora and I ran a production corp together for a short while--and have decided to join them once again in hopes that my industrial/science skills will be utilized fully in PLDN.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)
In game, my main toon Ralien Tor is primarily industrial/mining/science oriented. I like to trade as well...a lot sometimes. Having contacts in game for resources, mining stuff, building stuff, inventing stuff, and eventually selling stuff and watching the wallet blink are my favorite aspects of EVE. Well, not so much the mining anymore, but I will do it if it needs to get done. As far as in-game history, shortly after starting EVE for the first time, late Nov/early Dec 2006, I joined a production corp named Glauxian Brothers. I mostly mined for them, because they paid decent amounts for mining ops and they had a lot. Actually mining is how I made the money I used for my first stint of solo trading.
After doing that for a bit, I joined up with a corp called Gentlemen Adventurers where I became friends with Charles, Inora, and Figaro Devars--all are in PLDN now. I had to take a small break from EVE and by the time I got back Charles was already in PLDN, so I hooked up with Inora to run a production corp. Unfortunately, I had to take a long (and partially unexpected) break from EVE. I have recently returned and am doing full-time trading to raise money for whatever I want to do.
In real-life I am a chemist and I love economic simulation games, strategy (RT and turn-based) games. I live in Pennsylvania, USA, and my main hobby right now is playing EVE in my free time...which I wish I had more of.

4. How old are you ?
I am 27 years old.

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

I am not sure what you mean by "game style" and I do not intend to actively role play. Although I intend to follow the rules and regulations or PLDN and of the larger CVA alliance.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?
I like to lead, but whether I am good at it or not is up to people who have worked under me I guess. I try to be very organized. If there is a production line I would like to follow, I put it in a spreadsheet to make sure I know costs of this or that at all times. As far as being creative, I think my creativity only comes out when I am bouncing ideas back and forth with other folks. I am not one to say, "Hey let's go try this new wacky thing" but if I've talked about it a few times with other like-minded folks and we agree it is a good idea, I wouldn't hesitate to try it out. I guess that can apply for RL and IG.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

EVE is not my first MMORPG. That was EQ. Although I have grown to dislike sword/sorcery types of MMO's, EQ still has a nostalgic value to it. My favorite games are usually strategy and/or simulation games. I love the Master of Orion series, X2 and X3, SimCity series, Caesar series, Age of Empires series, Company of Heroes, Total War series, and Stronghold series. I hope that gives you a good idea of what type of gamer I am. As far as MMO's, I've tried many since my first including DAoC, WoW, CoH/CoV, LotR, Jumpgate, Vanguard, AC 1 and 2, and a few other less-notables.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?
I know Charles, Inora, and Figaro.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?
Oh yeah. I love forums, I love sharing ideas, and I love writing. Communication is key to a successful corp, whether it's 5 members or 555 members.

------

Fly safe, y'all. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Ralien Tor
Page 1 sur 1