Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment- Xiliaro

AuteurMessage
Xiliaro

Recruitment- Xiliaro Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment- Xiliaro   Recruitment- Xiliaro Icon_minitimeSam Mai 16, 2009 10:11 pm

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?
I have read the code of conduct and the guide to providence stickies. I have down a good amount of ratting in CVA space and have never had a problem with pirates. I also know two CVA members and have heard them speak about what they do to maintain peace in Providence.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?
I think an important part of enjoying EVE is finding a productive way to spend your time and also to exploit the interactive advantages of an MMO by joining a corporation. I find that becoming involved in a nation-like alliance which enforces peace and frequently fights off foreign invaders will promote the exact type of productive community which causes its pilots to strive for greatness to fulfill a goal. I am interested in joining Paladin Imperium specifically firstly because they accept all pilots despite being in an Amarr alliance, and also because my two friends Lilith Darkmoore and Arkanus Malstrom have joined it. They often have good things to say about Paladin Imperium and I wish to fly with them and PLDN

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)
IRL: II am not a veteran player. I had started an EVE account more than a year ago but could not get interested in it because I had often felt like I was working instead of playing. I have recently become re-involved and this time have found it FAR more enjoyable. I am graduating from high-school and will be a freshman in college likely majoring in chemistry this fall. I have been playing MMOs since Everquest in 2002 and enjoy EVE because of its non-linear advancement. A 2 month old pilot and a 2 year old pilot can both be valuable contributers in the same fleet.

IG: Galente military trained pilot. During military endeavors became exposed to Amarr religion and became a worshiper. Left for Amarr space to avoid social disapproval. Continued to work by hunting down pirates and occasionally doing work for Amarr Navy. Seeks to minimize piracy in Amarr space.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?
I enjoy combat both pve and pvp. I have little pvp experience but I feel like I will have more chances to pvp in CVA. I generally play a few hours a day; days when I am free after school and during the weekends. I do not role play all of the time but plan to regularly. I am finding difficulties to role play at the moment because I don't really know much about the storyline as of yet.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?
Yes. Yes. Yes. I lead clubs and teams at my school and at my part-time job supervising. I am not actively seeking a leadership position but if it were expected of me I would not hesitate or display doubt. I am organized and will make sure I do not commit myself when I have plans and will not neglect commitments i make in EVE unless I absolutely cannot avoid it. I find it difficult to explain my creative qualities but I would say that I am especially as creativity applies to EVE.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?
My first gaming experience was in Everquest. I really enjoyed the game and still would if they hadn't made so many expansions. I have also played Everquest II, Rising Forces Online, World of Warcraft, and Warhammer Online.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?
I know Arcanus Malstrom and Lilith Darkmoore in real life. I see them very regularly.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?
Yes. I would participate in use of the forum if it is active and I do alot of writing. I have even worked as an assistant to my father who has authored or edited more than 10 books.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment- Xiliaro
Page 1 sur 1