Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Tyranus King

AuteurMessage
Tyranus King

Recruitment - Tyranus King Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Tyranus King   Recruitment - Tyranus King Icon_minitimeSam Jan 10, 2009 11:27 am

Hello all, I would like to join Paladin Imperium and I hope these answers help.

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

I heard about CVA some years ago, being member of Paxton Industries with an alt. They said CVA was very serious and polite people.
I'm aware of the requirements of CVA space if there are the ones posted in the recruitment thread.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

NRDS. I like using my brain better than just point and shoot, and I would like to form part of something bigger than my wallet.
I can help you in several forms, depending on your requirements. I mean I could help you from mining ops to pvp and rat. I have very little to no experience in PvP, and I would like to learn from you.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

IG.
I'm a Caldari Civire 9.8m SP char. And I have been mining for some time at the beginning of the creation of this character. Anyway, my skills are focused in missiles and spaceship command. I started lvl 4 mission running after I discovered some tips from people IG and reading forums.

Unfortunately I don't have enough skills to fly a Barge, so I have been mining in Osprey and that was low ISK/m3 rate. Since I run lvl 4 missions, some months ago, my combat skills have been maxed to fit a T2 raven (not all modules) and I run them with success.

I have been part of some corps, all of them low active people and the active ones mostly waiting in Empire while they were supposed 0.0 corps. This is why I left them. Due the inactivity. I have some experince being the only one in 0.0 of a corp of 25-30 people. That disappointed me.

RL.
I'm studying Graphic Design and I have been working on some jobs for 10 years.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

Mission runner, not griefer or pirate.
And I would like to play in an active corp/alliance because I want to learn PvP tactics. I'm willing to learn from you if that is possible, and defend an influence zone.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

Yes I'm an organised person and I like leading if I have enough knowledge of what I'm talking about. I hate being useless when people is expecting something from me.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

I have played lots of MMORPGS, like MxO, LOTRO, WoW, WAR, EQ2, SG, CoH/V and some more I suppose. EVE is something different for me. You can be serious in EVE. In the other games, being serious is a stupid way of play, in my opinion of course.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

I'm sorry I don't know any member of Paladin Imperium.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

Yes I like the forums and I love reading them to understand game mechanics, but writing is another thing since I'm from Spain and english is not my native idiom.
Anyway I can understand close to all the words you usually use, except if you talk very fast or very coloquial.

NOTE: I would like to know something more about you since I don't know exactly If I can be useful in your corporation.

I hope you understand what I mean. Thanks for reading

Tyr
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Tyranus King
Page 1 sur 1