Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Vhaeren

Recruitment Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeDim Déc 21, 2008 12:24 pm

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?
I have always heard of CVA, but not all of the members within the alliance. I believe the policy is NRDS, and the reaction time for pirates is almost immediate. I will adhere to all requirements.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

I want to have fun in eve. I'm sick to death of not playing the way that I want to play. I like to mission, rat, pvp and all that, but lately I've felt that I wasn't being "allowed" to do these things, and felt pretty constrained where I was.

I feel I can help the corp and alliance out by doing what I know best, and that's the role of a scout. I feel I'm very good at it. I also know how to pvp, but I lose ships in retarded ways. I'm motivated, and I'm not afraid to lose 10 ships in a fight as long as I have ships I'll continue to come out and fight the good fight. I'm perform very well when it's in an environment where people around me are having fun and actually care about the space they hold, even in a video game. I'm serious about my gameplay, but I do have a great and extremely fun time, especially when others are having the same. Lately, I have not been feeling that.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

I'm pretty laid back, I can be chatty in game, but mostly quiet on TS or Vent, usually because I'm used to following orders and staying quiet from all the fleet stuff I've been in since I've played eve. IRL, about the same, laid back and quiet until I'm drawn into conversation. I'm an Army vet, college student now, with loads of free time. Looking for a job as well, but not as in depth as I should be. I'm a nice guy, too nice, to a fault.

I am deleting a character called Milkman Dani who has 27.8 or so million sp. I want a new start of sorts, and seeing as I've already have Vhaeren, I chose to go this route. I'm dedicated in this path, and have been set in it for a few days now. I do not mind starting over one bit. Some notable things with that character that I've done: I learned to fly hics, and was able to tackle at least 3 or 4 carriers which resulted in their destruction while surviving. I've flown with Band of Brothers while in the FIX alliance in 07 when we faced 7 different alliances at one time and beat them all back. I flew with IRON for a short time against BoB and GBC. I flew with Axiom Empire in the north during the whole MAX campaign. Recently, I was a scout for a roaming 27 man fleet that went into The Greater Wildlands in an Arazu. I located and provided warp in for the destruction of a Foundation alliance mining operations that netted a maelstrom, thorax, machinaw, and procurer as the kills. I missed the Thanatos that was in the belt by mere seconds. I feel I'm an accomplished scout for fleets, I follow orders to the letter, and I never talk on coms unless spoken to.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

I've never roleplayed, and have always wanted to. I think that Eve is a great place to start. I'm a pvper, but I really do like to rat or do missions, which is something I've not done much of. I really miss just playing the game and having fun. I think with roleplay and the CVA environment, it'll really bring the fun that I'm looking for.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I try to be organized, I always keep my ships named, my mods organized. I do not like to lead, I'm a follow and scout. Creative in the sense of writing, I like to think I am. I like to come up with names that are interesting and as much in character as I can get with my ships. Lately, I had been using animal names for my ships.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

Gaming experience, I've played almost every single MMO on the market in the United States. Eve is not my first MMO.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

No, I do not.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

I like forums if they are actively used, and I do like to write on said forums. I actually think I'm pretty creative in that sense, in writing.

A little bit more. I used to play a character named Milkman Dani, he resides in RuffRyders in the Eradication Alliance who reside in Curse. I had taken a 4 month abscense, and the direction of that alliance and corporation is not what it was when I left, and to be honest, just sick and tired of the gamestyle that they are going. The character is also something that I'm not fond of playing any longer. To be plainly honest, I'm going a different route and want a differnet character. For security reasons, and to keep with the starting over bit, I'm deleting that character. I transferred something like 63 million to this character, Vhaeren, so that I may have some isk to use while I play. That character has 27.8 million sp. The character I'm currently playing has 1.5 million sp, but I'm set on the path that I am, and will be deleting that old character. I will supply API information so that those that are concerned will be able to know when exactly that character (or if it has been) deleted. I will do whatever it takes to join your corp, as I see flying with you all will be fun and exciting, and a new start of sorts within Eve itself. I do understand if you wish not to recruit me, as I've only got 1.5 million sp and a high sp character that I'll be deleting.

I know this is already a book and a half, but I feel that I need to let you all know exactly why I'm doing what I'm doing. There are immediate trust issues, but I think those will be assuaged in about 9 hours 30 minutes when I delete that character. Like I said, it's a new start for me, and I want to have the fun I've been lacking in eve. I feel that CVA as a whole care about Providence. I havn't seen such dedicated fun ever in eve, and I would love to experience that. The stories I've heard have been many, and all seem to be stories of people who care about what they are doing in eve, and who are having a lot of fun while doing it. I know that 1.5 mil sp is small, and I can't contribute much in the way of helping, but I will field as many destroyers or t1 frigs for the cause as I can.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Vhaeren

Recruitment Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeLun Déc 22, 2008 6:29 am

I just wanted to update you all with a note. Milkman Dani has been deleted, I am not looking back.

Also, I'm training for interceptors and assault frigs, then interdictor next. I will be flying nothing but Amarr and Khanid ships. After interdictor is done, I'll be moving on to battlecruiser and then battleships.
Inora Sera
Admin
Inora Sera

Recruitment Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeLun Déc 22, 2008 6:51 am

Hello Vhaeren, welcome to our forums !

Thank you for taking the time to answer those questions Smile
http://pldn.allianceogame.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Recruitment Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitime

Recruitment
Page 1 sur 1