Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Ras Morthil

AuteurMessage
Ras Morthil

Ras Morthil

Recruitment - Ras Morthil Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Ras Morthil   Recruitment - Ras Morthil Icon_minitimeMar Déc 23, 2008 10:13 pm

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

Well, I first came to know about CVA, when I listened to a conversation in Kheram local between one CVA representative (I think it was Solusar from Auctoritan Syndicate) and one guy of KIA after a combat they had.
This happened in my early EVE-days, I think almost 2 years ago now.
However, I was quite impressed by the clear CVA-message: "Piracy will not be tolerated in Amarrian Space" or "We never negotiate with Pirates" for example.
From that time on, I tried to learn more about CVA and one year (and some skill-points) later decided to apply for a membership.
First I contacted Aralis from Imperial Dreams, followed by Lonewolfnight from Celestial Janissaries but had to notice, that all CVA corps were
closed to recruitment.
The only possibility to become a member would be by recommendation of a CVA member or by proving loyalty to CVA.
The last one turned out to be not that easy, and the following weeks I lost several ships vs. Player Pirates (former Soul Cartel and others) in solo actions through Amarr or Khanid low-sec.
I once gave up that and decided to join a simple Empire Mission running corp.
However I visited the public channel of CJ from time to time.
Some days ago now, I have read in the official EVE-forum that Paladin Imperium is currently recruiting.

Regarding the CVA rules in Providence and the Code of Conduct I am well aware about them.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

As aforementioned, since a long time I wanted to be a part of that, in my opinion, unique mission that CVA is undertaking, namely
to make lower Domain and Providence not only a good place for all upright players, but even part of the Amarr Empire.

Since I am a 100% combat pilot with 46,5M skill-points, able to use almost every Amarr Ship except Capital Ships (and many Caldari Ships as well) I hope to be a valuable part of CVA patrol gangs or fleets one day.
However, my PvP experience is humble and my abilities need to be trained, but I don't mind losing a ship in an honourable fight for the Empire.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

My current corp is "Lords and Ladies of Event Horizon".
It is a small corp with round about 30 members in a small Alliance, which is settled in Empire.
Our members are far-scattered in Amarr and Caldari space, some are Industrials and some Mission runners.
I currently spend my time in flying missions for Ministry of War in Taru / Tash-Murkon, either together with some corp-mates or solo.
We have never been involved in real corp-wars, just some guerilla empire-war-declarations of smaller corps, that tried to kill some
of our careless miners.
Several months ago we were settled in Irmalin/Budar constellation, where I did missions for Royal Khanid Navy.
This was the only real longer low-sec experience for me.
However we had to left, when -A- and MC made trouble down there.
There are no really noteworthy personal achievements in EVE to date.

In real life I live in a small town (with approx. 2.000 souls) round about 90 km south of Cologne / Germany.
(Sorry, there's really no bigger city, that could be well-known, closer than Cologne).
I am a commercial clerk and work in the purchasing department of a nearby Industrial company.

4. How old are you ?

32 years old.

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

I fly missions...
Thats almost everything I did in more than 2 years of EVE, so it is time for something new and different :-)
For doing missions I prefer a Passive-Shield-tanked Nighthawk or an Abaddon, depending on Enemy Faction.
I never did active role-playing, but it sounds interesting to me and I think the EVE-universe offers a good platform to start with.
It would be a new experience and I can imagine to try that.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I am a very organized person (both IG and IRL), but not really creative to tell the truth.
I think you not only need to be organized but also a little bit creative to be a good leader, so I probably won't be a good one.
Actually I've never been a guild/corp leader or something like that, so I don't know if I would like it.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

My first MMORPG was Dark Age of Camelot, which I started to play early 2004.
I very much liked the atmosphere and the decent community.
When World of Warcraft turned out in the beginning of 2005, sadly more and more players of our guild left to WoW and summer 2005 I followed my former guild-mates.
It never had a comparable atmosphere and I stopped playing it end of 2005.
In the following years I, sometimes simultaneously, tried out a lot of different MMORPG'S, such as EQ2, Guild Wars, Vanguard ...
but it was always EVE that was and still is most fascinating to me.

Regarding offline games I prefer RPG's with a good story and atmosphere ("Gothic I+II" or recently "The Witcher"),
Economic simulations (X2, Anno Series,...) and strategy games (Total War Series, Imperial Glory, Spellforce).
I don't like Ego-Shooters, I like to play games where you can develop or build up something.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Not yet.
I just talked a little bit to Charles Kuralt yesterday who kindly invited me to your public channel, where I also had the opportunity to meet Spoon Thumb.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

I am not an adept of forums.
For all MMORPG's I have played in the past, forums have always been a source of information
and very useful to announce and organize certain events or to discuss important decisions,
but it never was a chat-platform.
Personally I restrict my forum-activities to needful and important postings.

Thank you for your time, I hope reading my bad English wasn't too painful
:-)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Ras Morthil
Page 1 sur 1