Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Arkanus Malstrom

AuteurMessage
Arkanus Malstrom

Recruitment - Arkanus Malstrom Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Arkanus Malstrom   Recruitment - Arkanus Malstrom Icon_minitimeJeu Mai 07, 2009 6:39 am

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space?

After working for ISK to make back losses from the Crusade in Providence, I became interested in CVA and the corporations involved. I saw how some of their members operate and observing their loyalty to the Amarr Empire. I then looked on the webs to find information about the corporations in CVA. Paladin Imperium was one that peaked my interest. Having doing my own research, I am fully aware of the requirements of flying in Providence and CVA space, but I'm sure I will understand better after flying with some of the members.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

I am looking for a place where pilots of all race can unite under the Amarrian way. Our way is pure and I wish to fight to preserve it. Paladin Imperium and CVA both are dedicated to this wish, so I wish to join them. I present myself, a pilot with ambitions and will to learn. I wish to offer a clay soldier. One who is eager for battle and justice, and willing to learn from others, ready to be at the front of the attack, holy light of God pouring forth from my ship.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

My father and mentor was an ice mining, and made fortunes doing so. I inherited both his money and his knowledge in excavation, but I wished to pursue military goals. I spent a short time in a corporation so meaningless I have forgotten it and joined the ranks of PIE. This purist corporation taught me much about fighting the Barbarian, but I grow weary of their lack of attention in expanding the safe space of the Empire. Personally, I enjoy a friendly environment and expect my corporation to become a family to rely on and be relied upon from.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

I mainly love to be the glass cannon, but I'm considering working with drones or working on my current Harbinger. As far as roleplay goes, as a member of PIE, I am more than well versed in Amarrian RP. I think if one knows PIE, they know their dedication to roleplay.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I am quite organized, down to the files in my document folders, all organized for easy access, and kept clean daily. I bring this to EVE as well, and enjoy a well organized corporation. I don't have much leadership experience, but I feel confident in leading small gangs. I prefer to do so with a mic though, which now I do not have. Creativity... needs work, but I am good at adapting to new situations, so I am sure experience in 0.0 will prove a great lesson.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG?

I've played EVE for about 3 years, and various other MMOs, Warhammer Online and Planetside being the games played longest other than EVE. Currently, I only play EVE.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

I know only the CEO, whom with I spoke with originally and inspired me to join.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

I've moderated small forums before and know well how they work. And I enjoy writing when there is something to be written about.

All and all, I'm looking for a corporation that's will provide some good fights, some good friends, and good experiences. Reply via EVEmail or any other sort of contact, actually!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Arkanus Malstrom
Page 1 sur 1