Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

BoB Galaxy

AuteurMessage
Bob Galaxy

BoB Galaxy Empty
MessageSujet: BoB Galaxy   BoB Galaxy Icon_minitimeDim Fév 22, 2009 8:04 am

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

I learned of you from SnK Peel with Legion of Spoon

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

I want to focus on Anti Piracy. I like the idea of maintaining a safe space for Corp/Alliance, and other players to safely do what ever it is the do best.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

My first corp was ITTC. They were a nice bunch, and helped me alot with small gang combat, and learning the ins, and outs of combat related skills/techniques. I ended up leaving after a month or so when I felt they seem to loose focus on what they wanted.

My second corp was just a bad idea all around. It was just something I rushed into not really knowing what I was doing. They were a pirate corp. I helped them kill some guy in a hulk and felt crappy about it, so I didnt want any part of it.

IRL, hmm... Ive been gaming forever. My favorite hobby. I live and work in North Carolina, USA.

4. How old are you ? 38

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

All the games Ive played have always been for the PvP mainly. Ive never done much in the way of RP, but im always willing to try something new Smile

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

Im to organized, never tried leading the pack, ive always enjoyed my position as a grunt. Were all creative in our own special way Smile

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ? DAoC was my first game, and ive played allot of titles since then. Some fps But mostly MMO.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Just Inora and Charlse whom I met tonight.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

Im not much of a writer sad to say, but I do read the forums alot.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BoB Galaxy
Page 1 sur 1