Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Irtair

AuteurMessage
Irtair

Recruitment - Irtair Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Irtair   Recruitment - Irtair Icon_minitimeDim Jan 11, 2009 11:21 am

Hail! I hope i'm not late with this Smile First of all i must say i'm not perfect in english, but i'll try my best. (I'm a hungarian) Smile

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

I've heard about you guys a few years ago, but it was hard to me to belive all the rumors that time. Lately i was looking for a new home in EVE and started to gather some info, and if only the half of these are true about you, that could be paradise Smile (Don't misunderstand my general mistrust, i was screwed up more than once :S )

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

I'm looking for a new home, a reason, to play this game. In exchange, i can offer my services as a pvp pilot, now learning lot's of useful t2 ships, mostly Caldari. (The ones i've learned before are now mostly screwed (crow, torp Raven)

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

In Game
I've seen a few things in EVE. Started as Caldari, i've been in an empire corp, and here had began my pvp career (fighting with 2 corporation wardec-ing us when my char was only 3 weeks old)
After about a 4-5 months I've joined the very first 0 sec Hungarian Alliance in Esoteria, The Sphere Confederation, first as a tourist (Their tourist program was pure fun ^.^ ) later as a pvper. I have fought in our defending forces - mainly becouse i've hated the idea to go with the most of our pvpers to a roaming while our home is practicly defenceless. Have been in Fleet Op a few times (mostly as Support) one time defending our ex neighbour's - ISS - new Outpost... They've blown us down from the sky but i really enjoyed that night. Smile
After BOB evacuated the Southern regions our alliance started to fall apart, and i've left them. Joined to Bushido corp only for the peoples in it, old friends and cool faces, we've setled ourself in Minmatar lowsec. We've called ourself pirates, but the fact is we have never shot at anything that didn't got guns pointing at us (Nomen est omen Smile ) After that the game become empty to me, i've lost a home, later a really good alliance, and this lowsec roaming simply was not enough reason to stay. Now i reactivating after 6-7 months, hoping i find a reason to stay. Smile

RL
I'm hungarian as i said before, studiing law and web-programming side by side Smile
I have an eventful life, that means i can't be online 24/7. And even if i could, i wouldn't. This is a game, play like it i say. Smile
Ultimate rule: RL first!

4. How old are you ?

22 (good old Chernobyl vintage Very Happy )

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

I'm not an active player, and really hate to do solo, but sometimes it's necessary. I've never met real roleplaying in EVE, but i realy want to try. Smile

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I'm everithing but organized, maybe crative a little. Smile Lead? Take point to somewhere alright but lead? No thanks. Smile
I'm soldier like IG. Point me to the right direction and i start to blew things up until they blow me up. Smile

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

I had tried WoW. After EVE. Guess what, now i'm here again. I think i didn't said anything new. Smile
The truth is, I stopped playing EVE because it's becomed empty to me. I've been screwed a few times, lost 3 great corp/alli by now and without the people, even a game like EVE can be boring.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Not just yet Smile

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

I've built a few forum, Administrating/moderating another few, mostly Role playing forums. So i do like writing too, even if have not much experience in pure english sites, but have to start somewhere... Smile

Thank's the opportunity, i'm waiting for your answer. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Irtair
Page 1 sur 1