Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruitment - Lillith Darkmoore

AuteurMessage
LillithDarkmoore

Recruitment - Lillith Darkmoore Empty
MessageSujet: Recruitment - Lillith Darkmoore   Recruitment - Lillith Darkmoore Icon_minitimeVen Mai 08, 2009 7:15 pm

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

Some friends and I were looking for a corperation when one recommended PI. The CVA and corp policies are actually the reason i am looking to join.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

EVE is a great game, but without a corperation, there is little you can do to advance in it. For a covert ops pilot, this is even more true. This is why i sought out a corp and Ark recommened this one. I can help with either an assault ship soon, my cover ops or battleship now.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

IG: As a child, she was urged to undergo the cybernetic implant surgeries and join the military to carry on her family's traditions. In the Imperial Accademy, she excelled at small ship piloting and became intrigued with the concept of covert opperatoins and cyno fields.

RL: Not actually female (male khanids are just too ugly for me to look at). I am an engineering student in college right now.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

My usual game style is to be the heavy thing charging towards the enemy front line. However, i have gone the path of Covert Ops piloting instead in eve (and battleships to run missions with the navy...). I do intend to roleplay. I am also looking to move into assault ships and then heavy assault ships.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I am a semi-organised person who prefers to not lead but will if necisary. I would say that i am a creative person.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

For any relevent gaming experience, i have tried alot of MMO's (about 6 or 7) looking for the right one. Eve is by no means the first, but what seems to be the one that stands out among the rest from my point of view. For eve, i have been playing it on and off for about two and a half to three years. Mostly combat experience running missions and protecting miners. This is not my first character.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Well, i met charles when joining and i am friends with Ark.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

I have been on forums before. not a huge fan of writing, but in a forum environment i dont mind doing so.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitment - Lillith Darkmoore
Page 1 sur 1