Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Recruitement - Delilah Wells

AuteurMessage
Delilah Wells

MessageSujet: Recruitement - Delilah Wells   Lun Avr 27, 2009 1:21 am

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

A few weeks ago i realized that the solo playing i did up to now isnt much fun, becaus the only thing i did up to now was mission running or mining and so i decided searching for a decent corp. I was reading in the eve-online.com forum and informed myself about the big alliances and their corporations. Thats when i found out about CVA. I really liked the idea about Providence and the Anti-Piracy. Then i found the thread in the Recruitment part of the forum and decided i would give it try.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

Like i said bevor i was looking at the "bigger" Alliances. Thats because i think, i really enjoy it to be part in something that is bigger than a 10-man empire corperation. As said bevor i did not much in eve right now, i did missions and mining and some trading. I have no PvP experience in Eve, but i am more then willing to learn and to fight. Also i could describe myself as a teamplayer, i enjoy it to play togheter with other people and help achieving a goal togheter.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

I started playing eve in August 08. I got two Characters, one Delilah Wells, which is a fighter and mostly skilled for mission running. And an alt (Nymeria Star) which is skilled for mining and trading. Since i am playing for only around a half year, i didnt got much sp for now. Delilah got around 4,5 Mio SP and Nymeria got 2,3 Mio. I started eve with two friends, but they are not actively playing anymore. Shortely after we started playing we joined the "Steal Beast" Corperation, which is part of the Severance Alliance. But at that time I wasnt really ready for a 0.0 corperation. I wanted to get standing to try out lvl 3 and 4 missions and wanted to "get into" eve on my own. The other thing was that Severance was at war nearly the entire time i was in the corp and that was kinda enoying for a new player like me. So i decided to leave them and playing alone for a while, to get along with eve.

IRL i am a Student studying Software technics at the University. I am from Germany, but i hope its not a problem, because of the timezone. Currently i am mostly playing eve a few hours in the evening and maybe at the weekend.

4. How old are you ?

I am 23.

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?

In MMORPGs i am an ambitiouse person, i alwayse try new things, want to try out different things, even if it costs me my ship or anything. I am kind of searching for new challenges. I am no big fan of mining alone for hours, becaus its just boring for me. I like to play with other people, doing stuff together like missions, pvp or what ever you can do together in eve.

As for roleplaying i didnt try it out up to now. In other MMORPGs there werent much opportunitys
to do so. But i am willing to give it a try and i also like the eve univerese and the story behind it.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

I am pretty organised. I always try to keep my stuff in one station. And also if you are trading, you need to organize, write down the buy prices, the sell prices and so on.
To creativity i can say that i am really, really creativ. I like writing and imaging storys or characters or events and right now i am also writing a fantasy story.

When it comes to leading, i have to admit that i am not much of a leader, or to say it better i didnt try it up to now. But i realized that i am more the person who gives advices to others or has ideas and solutions about problems.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

My gaming experience is pretty long. I mostly played RPGs and Strategy Games, but i also enjoyed the space games, like Freelancer, X2 and X3. Eve isnt my first MMORPG, i played WoW for around 2 or 3 years, but stoped because after the first expension i didnt like the game anymore. After that i tryed some other online Games, like Final Fantasy Online and most of the free MMORPGs that are out there, but they all bored me after a while. Then i started eve and i really liked it and up to now its the best MMORPG i played.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Nope.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?

Yeah i often read the ingame forum and i like to write, state my opinion to something and like to give possible solutions to problems.

Ok thats it for now, i hope you can understand everything, even if my english isnt the best. I look forward to hear from you in the futur.

Grettings!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recruitement - Delilah Wells
Page 1 sur 1