Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Providence FAQ

AuteurMessage
Inora Sera
Admin
Inora Sera

Providence FAQ Empty
MessageSujet: Providence FAQ   Providence FAQ Icon_minitimeMer Mar 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Deliverance Region FAQ

What area does it cover?

Low sec Domain, primarily Gemodi and Kheram down to and including Amarrian Providence. Has also been extended to low-sec Derelick, where we are attempting to build the same kind of intel networks and cooperation with law abiding corps as we have done in low-sec Domain and Providence.

Who can enter this area?

Anyone who does not take part in piracy. CVA defines piracy as anyone who does not respect NRDS (not red don't shoot) in the Deliverance area and who actively hunts CVA, our allies and neutrals in the area.

Why don't we shoot Alts/Noobs?

Because the area is open to all non-pirates. Some noob characters can be spies for enemies. Similarly some pirates do hide in NPC corps for protection. If you are suspicious about an obvious alt or noob character hanging round a gate or following your fleet then politely request them to move on. Give them a bit of time to respond (5 mins or so). If they do not respond and persist in following your around then you can kill them. Also CVA consider that anyone in an NPC corp, whose last player corp was a red corp, to still be red - unless they make an effort to contact CVA diplomats to clarify their intentions.

So if someone shoots I can't shoot back?

Yes you can defend yourself but you may be asked to prove that you did not shoot first.

So I have to wait for someone to shoot me first?

Absolutely, the reason the area is popular is because pilots can hunt or mine in some confidence. i.e. not worrying about every other player in the system.

Doesn't that just make it perfect for pirates?

You'd think so wouldn't you? Occasionally, pirates do camp out in the area but they rarely stay long. CVA polices the area well and the communications network is there to be used.

So how do I know who's bad and who isn't?

First, if you don't know their status, get safe. After you are safe, check the KOS list (see below). If you can't find them on the list, then ask in an intel channel. Many pirates will be rather obvious from their BIO, sec status, corporate information, etc., but you can't rely on this. It is a transgression of our policy to shoot someone because they "looked" like a pirate so it is better to be sure.

You mentioned a KOS list, What's that?

CVA has a KOS (Kill on Sight) list that is available at http://www.imperialdreams.net/kos.php . This list can only be viewed using the in-game browser. If you can't access it, then contact a CVA diplomat.

That's a list I don't want to be on!

Honest, law abiding citizens have nothing to fear but anyone carrying out acts of piracy or terrorism will be placed on the KOS list along with their corp, unless recompense is made to the victim/s. Supporting piracy will also get you on the KOS list and this includes paying ransoms!

I got to remember names of corps and players?

It helps but CEOs should regularly set corp standings based on the KOS list as this will help even if a corpy hasn't come across a pilot before.

Cool, So if I see a known hostile should I say something in the intel channel?

Yes, but please also add where in the system you saw them and the ship they were in. Please not to ask about every ship you see though, use your common sense. This clutters up the channel and may prevent you from being saved!

But this is 0.0, I can do what I want?

Try that in another alliance controlled space region. Most alliances have a NBSI (Not Blue Shoot It) policy and becoming blue can cost you. This is CVA space and they treat it as an extension of Amarr territory. If you don't like their conditions you don't have to stay. HED-GP is only a few jumps away if you desperately need to shoot something.

So what's CVA's official word on this?

The CVA was one of the first alliances founded by pod pilots in the EVE universe as a meeting point for Amarrian Corps interested in the defence of the Holy Amarr Empire from the incursions of terrorists and pirates. Under the auspices of 'Operation Deliverance' the CVA and its friends and allies have been securing and bringing new prosperity to the Southern regions of the Amarr Empire bordering Providence which historically were under the control of lawless pirates. These areas are now 'reasonably' safe for business and thriving economically - bringing new funds to the Amarrian exchequer.

To dissuade further attacks on the Amarr Empire the CVA is also patrolling the Providence in an attempt to stop pirates using the area as a base to attack Amarr shipping. It is the ultimate goal of the CVA that these 0.0 systems are reclaimed for Amarr and granted Empire status. The CVA welcomes all honest businessmen to travel and trade in these areas. Indeed, many non CVA corporations have already moved to the region since 'Operation Deliverance' began.

Corporations who agree to operate peacefully in the region can do so without problem and can travel, hunt or mine. Anyone considering constructing a POS in CVA patrolled space should discuss this with CVA diplomats in advance.

The CVA acts as a mechanic for likeminded Amarrian Corps to share intelligence, trade (on favourable terms), conduct joint deepspace mining ops and generally make friends and work with other loyal Amarrians. The CVA maintains close links and favourable trading terms with Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris (PIE) and other corporations that focus on tackling the Minmatar terrorist issue.

The CVA will consider applications from corporations with a demonstrable pro-Amarr and anti-pirate heritage although the acceptance process is long (usually over six months) and requires demonstrable commitment to our pro-Amarrian, anti-piracy, anti-terrorist cause. Membership of the CVA does not impinge on the sovereignity and ability of the various member Corps to make their own decisions and choices. Any and all military help provided to other members is provided voluntarily!

Help! I'm under attack!!!111110ne

First thing, breath. Try to relax and make a split decision. Can I handle this myself or do I need help? If someone is available to help they will need to know
1) what system you are in?
2) where in that system you are e.g. belt 3-IV?
3) who is attacking you?
And finally
4) what the hostile is in. This is a good example:

Tobiron> Help. R3. Belt 9-V. piratebill. Domi.

This is a bad example..

Tobiron> WTF! Help loads of pirates killing me. I'm losing shield, armor, structure.... Podded.
Tobiron> Where the F... were you???

I like it here so much, my corp is going to put up a POS!

This is not unreasonable but permission must be sought from CVA leadership and is usually given to Corps that have proven trustworthy and have contributed to anti piracy activities. Putting a POS up in CVA territory with out permission will lead to EXTREME diplomacy, which is fun for the dread pilots but not so much for the corp that invested the time and isk in putting up the POS.

Hey can someone cover Misaba gate in R3? I have a shed load of BPOs, Megacyte and Faction kit I need bringing through in my Bestower?

If you can't see that this kind of message, in anything other than a truely secure chat window, is asking for trouble then you deserve to lose the lot. Our intel channels do have opportunist hostiles in them so only use the channels for reporting HOSTILE movements. Do not for example report cynos unless you are 100% confident that the cyno was a hostile one!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pldn.allianceogame.com

Providence FAQ
Page 1 sur 1