Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Recruit: LoganBlack

4 participants
AuteurMessage
LoganBlack

LoganBlack

Recruit: LoganBlack Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recruit: LoganBlack   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeJeu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 am

First, my thanks to Inora Sera for referring me to your corperate website.

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?
While I was with Dark Sky Ind, I heard good things about CVA in general. In specific, I only reviewed all the corps in CVA once I was out of my last corp, IFOUR. (Made by a friend at work, then he left it. In less than a month, but I digress.)
I am not familar with the specific rules&regs at this point. But what I am seeing, NRDSI and anti-pirate, are a good start.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?
Well, I bring allot of skills with me. Primarily I am Mining/Industrial with a minor in Exploring.
I have 11.6M skill points with 22 skills at level 5.
I can fly a stealth ship both for recon and exploration. (I make my own scanning missiles)
I do not at this point have any skills / experience with PVP - other than being a target. Shocked
I am 'hulk capable' and only just able to fly, but not outfit a BC. (About 50 days out for a good outfitting.)
Since I am Amarr - My fighting skills are laser based, and my main mission-runner right now is a Coercer.
I own +50 BPs of common items and of that I own BPCs of most of the rigs out there...just can't seem to hold on to the salvage long enough to use them though.

Unfortunately - My skills are kind of scatter-shot, except for exploration. I only discovered Eve-Monitor a few months back and have been sticking to it's recommendations for 'optimal loadouts' for my "Stealth Ship for Exploration", "Hulk for Mining" and "BC for missions" training.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)
In game, I have the capability to Explore for hidden complexes/belts and 'other' - this was a main focus for me to train way back when I was with Magellan Exploration and Survey (2007.08.12 22:37 to 2008.01.21 : They didn't do much of either...at the point I left.)

I briefly attempted to join my skillset with a pirate corp (LEGION OF DEATHADDERS from 2008.02.10 to 2008.03.13) -a bad idea that didn't last long. I was one of four 'token carebears' allowed to mine in the system they staked out. ugh.

IRL - I am a contractor with the USGS. I am an IT person that is not on call. (yay!) and last Sept 9, I got a hip replaced and am living without (varying degrees of) pain for the first time in...oh...10 years. WHEEE! My goal is to be snorkling in the Bahamas next summer. I hold 1 BSBA, 2 AAS, and several IT-Indy based professional certs.

4. How old are you ? 39 at this point...ask me again in late March.

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively role play ?
My usual game style is mission running (alone or cooperatively), Mining (alone or cooperatively), or hunting hidden complexes - for myself in empire, or for the corperation's benefit in 0.0.
I seem to overreach myself at the worst moments. example: squeeky new Mackinaw. had it less than a week, then BOOM. Got toasted by a pirate. out 60 million or so - AUGH!

Active roleplaying hasn't really been necessary - I am playing me as if I was a 'pod-child' born to fly the dark. I have roleplayed, at times, but in this game I have yet to encounter a corp that is 'strict' during ops, on ventrilo. Day to day conversation usually comes up.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?
In this game I am very organized. I try to keep all my stuff in the fewest systems possible, with reguard to location vs. purpose. (Currently Hath is manufacturing, Hibi/Gemodi my Mission&Mining area.)

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?
I have been gaming since x286 came out... I was a 'opening day player' for Everquest and I still apply to be a beta tester every chance I get. Having said that - I am not currently enrolled in any other game then EvE. (I did take a break to start, and finish, Fallout 3.)

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ? Short answer - nope.
Inora Sera flew through Gemodi today, I noticed she was on one of the corperations that didn't post a 'not recruiting' sign that was part of CVA, so I messaged her a request for info. - she pointed me here.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ? Not an adept of forums, barely an initiate.
Although...I can write and used to write stories 'back in the day.'

If you have any more questions, please email me direct, or re-post to this thread - I'll be monitoring.

Thank you,

LoganBlack
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Inora Sera
Admin
Inora Sera

MessageSujet: Re: Recruit: LoganBlack   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeVen Nov 28, 2008 2:03 am

Hello Logan.

Glad to see you here and thanks for taking the time to answer those questions Smile

I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as i get a hold of the big guy Razz

Fly safe !
http://pldn.allianceogame.com
LoganBlack

LoganBlack

MessageSujet: minor update.   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeVen Nov 28, 2008 6:27 am

I hit the CVA site and reviewed the rules..

Very nice!

LB
Charles Kuralt
CEO
CEO
Charles Kuralt

MessageSujet: Re: Recruit: LoganBlack   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeVen Nov 28, 2008 6:29 am

I'll be on all weekend and will keep an eye out for you. Smile
Charles
LoganBlack

LoganBlack

MessageSujet: Heya!   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeSam Juin 27, 2009 8:30 am

Just a heads up for those that didn't see me online.

I have re-applyed and been acceepted back into the corp. ( Thank-you.)

The best new news since my last application:

cheers Battle ship 5 on Tues, and
cheers Scanning is even better - I have deep space capability.

See you in space all

LB
bhalir

MessageSujet: Re: Recruit: LoganBlack   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitimeLun Juin 29, 2009 3:18 am

Welcome !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Recruit: LoganBlack   Recruit: LoganBlack Icon_minitime

Recruit: LoganBlack
Page 1 sur 1