Paladin Imperium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paladin Imperium

In Memory of the True Paladins. Shame on the usurpers.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Eryu & En'ya Khaer

2 participants
AuteurMessage
En'ya Khaer

Eryu & En'ya Khaer Empty
MessageSujet: Eryu & En'ya Khaer   Eryu & En'ya Khaer Icon_minitimeLun Juil 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi all,

Just joined PLDN two days ago from the Lafayette's side of it. Here's my recruitment post translated (or at least tried to). Used to be fluent in English (studied in Ottawa/Canada), but i haven't been practicing for the past few years, so be forgiving !

1. How did you hear about us and are you aware of the requirements of flying within Providence and CVA space ?

Seen your post on JOL forum. Been playing Eve for the past 7 months, like to read forums, where i heard about CVA, it's rules & RP background.

2. What is your motivation to join our corporation, in what way do you think you can help us ?

After creating my 2nd char (which i don't like to call 'alt'), i started to get interested into Amarrian background. In the end, it became the most appealing race to me by it's strong background. (& beautiful ships!. Gregorian music in station, like it too ^^)

I believe CVA's model is unique in 0.0 space. Along with my wish to discover 0.0 areas over long term, i'm interested into PLDN project.
In practical, the "Khaer Family" is :

- Eryu, the Achura brother : A bit more than 10M SP, Hulk & Mackinaw pilot. Able to anchor POS & assist in R&D. Plans to fly Amarr Transport Ship by the end of July.
- En'ya, Khanid little sister : 7M SP, Inty pilot in pvp. For PvE, an Apoc', love the look.

Eryu is a miner, helping corporation on industrial & haul sides. En'ya likes to have fun with pvp.
I play both chars depending on my daily mood.

3. To better know you, we would like for you to describe yourself both IG and IRL. (a small history of your ex-corps and personnal achievements would be welcome for veteran players.)

Played Wow for 2 years, where i was quite involved in my guilde, helped to access raid25 game content. Was in charge of recruitment, as well as raid heal leader.
In Eve, i quickly joined a small Empire corp. Here too, helped to recruit & organise ops.
I like to involve myself in the group, but cares to respect existing hierarchy.

4. How old are you ?

5. What is your usual game style and do you intend to actively play ?

I play 3 to 4h at night, bit more on week-ends. Overall 20h / week.

6. Are you an organised person and do you like to lead, are you creative ?

Thinks so, with my 'achievements' on Wow and previous corp. in Eve.

7. What is your gaming experience and is EvE your first MMORPG ?

Played Wow for 2 years, Lotro for a fews months, Eve since January 2009.

8. Do you know members of PLDN, if yes, who ?

Well not yet ! Will get on the public channels IG to meet you & see our potential affinities.

9. Are you an adept of forums and do you like writing ?
Should be fine Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bhalir

Eryu & En'ya Khaer Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Eryu & En'ya Khaer   Eryu & En'ya Khaer Icon_minitimeMer Juil 08, 2009 8:45 am

Welcome En'ya Khaer :p
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Eryu & En'ya Khaer
Page 1 sur 1